The Museum is open to visitors. Welcome back! See our new schedule and book your visit.
We are located in the heart of Harlem. Plan on spending 30 minutes in our 2,000 square foot space.
58 W 129th Street
Thursday – Saturday 12pm to 5pm
Prepare for your visit the the Museum:
- You must reserve a timed entry for admission. Click HERE to reserve your day and time.
- Donations for admissions can be made upon arrival via contact-less payment.
- Please bring your own wired headphones for listening stations.
Earbud headphones will be available for purchase at the Museum.
- Visitors are encouraged to wear face coverings.
- Gloves and masks will be available for your convenience.
Organizing a field trip for your school, organization, or visiting New York City from out of town?
We offer workshops and tours for pre-k through adult learners.