Beginning August 19, the Museum requires all visitors, age 12 years or older, to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Masks are required for all visitors. [PLEASE READ OUR VISITOR GUIDELINES]
We are located in the heart of Harlem. Plan on spending 30 minutes in our 2,000 square foot space.
58 W 129th Street
Thursday – Saturday 12pm to 5pm
Prepare for your visit the the Museum:
- You must reserve a timed entry for admission. Click HERE to reserve your day and time.
- Donations for admissions can be made upon arrival via contact-less payment.
- Please bring your own wired headphones for listening stations.
Earbud headphones will be available for purchase at the Museum.
- Visitors are encouraged to wear face coverings.
- Gloves and masks will be available for your convenience.
Organizing a field trip for your school, organization, or visiting New York City from out of town?
We offer workshops and tours for pre-k through adult learners.